Will these assets end the expiry time higher or lower than the strike time? Go long for higher and short for lower. Learn more
- Bets are placed based on whether the next session close is higher or lower than the current session close if the market is open or if the next session close is higher or lower than the preious market close if the market is closed. For example:
1. If you're placing a bet on Apple Inc (AAPL) at 14:00 ET, when the market is open, on a Wednesday the 5th, you are betting on whether the closing price of AAPL for the session on Thursday the 6th is higher than the eventual closing price of Wednesday the 5th.
2. On the other hand, if you place the bet at 22:00 ET, when the market is closed, and the closing price for AAPL is 120USD, you are betting on whether the closing price of the session on Thursday the 6th is higher or lower than 120USD.
- A correct outcome yields a point increase to your account score, and an incorrect outcome yields a point decrease. Points are tallied in the leaderboard. We will introduce premium activation for certain thresholds of points in the near future!
- In the money (ITM) means the bet is correct (so far at least if it has not expired), for example if the current price is higher than the strike.
- Likewise, out of the money (OTM) means the bet is incorrect.